800 Chestnut Street
San Francisco, CA 94133
The Original Disruptor Gala: A Campus Wide Immersive Art Experience
The San Francisco Bay Area is enriched by those who forge new horizons. Since 1871, San Francisco Art Institute has been on the forefront of, and championed, disruptive thinking in our community. Come celebrate SFAI’s role as The Original Disruptor, the Bay Area’s fountain of innovation and artistic risk-taking.
THIS IS NOT YOUR TYPICAL GALA
No sit-down dinner. No talking heads. No polite applause. You will experience SFAI’s historic campus transformed into an array of visually striking and fully-immersive art bars and lounges.
Artists, chefs, bartenders, musicians, and entertainers will beckon you to barhop or relax in their one-of-a-kind cr…eations.
All proceeds from the event support student scholarships.
A mélange of culinary feasts and libations
The After Party, SFAI-style
– Bonanza: Conrad Guevara (MFA 2013), Lindsay Tully (MFA 2013), and Lana Williams (MFA 2013)
– David Best (1962, 1966–1967, 1971–1974)
– Katie Bush (MFA 2000)
– Penelope Houston (1977–1978)
– David Janesko (MFA 2013) and Adam Donnelly (MFA 2013)
– KunstCapades: Tim Sullivan (MFA 2004), Joshua Pieper (MFA 2005), and Robyn Carliss. Featuring: Ian Treasure (MFA 2003) and – Cathy Lu (MFA 2010)
– Kerry Laitala (MFA 1997)
– Tom Loughlin (MFA 2013) and Supermrin and The Confidential Theater
– Whitney Lynn (MFA 2008) and Tony Labat (MFA 1980)
– Mads Lynnerup (MFA 2001)
– Lorena Perez Villers (MFA 2014)
– Taravat Talepasand (MFA 2006), Ala Ebtekar (BFA 2002), and Amir Esfahani (MFA 2007)
HOW TO ATTEND
The Original Disruptor | $350
Starting at 6pm, includes continued revelry at the After Party
After Party Only, SFAI-style | $85 advance, $100 at door
Starting at 9pm
BECOME A DISRUPTOR
Support SFAI at a higher level and receive benefits including group admittance, reserved seating, and VIP access.
– Disruptor Details » bit.ly/disruptor2017
415.749.4512 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets will be held at the door